What makes a good blog post?
- Your entry must be between 200 and 400 words.
- Don’t forget to put your name on it!
- It must be about something related to the last month of class.
The topic you choose to write about is up to you, but it must be related to diving, our class, Harbor School, or BOP.
- You can write a personal essay about your own experiences or a story from your life as a diver and Harbor student.
- You can write an informative piece, for example reporting on dive activities or a class project.
- You can create a photo essay with descriptive captions that tells a visual story (must still be at least 200 words).
- If you have an idea that does not fall into one of the above categories, propose it to us.
Contact Jackson or Oskar via Slack with any blog related questions.
Contact Zerina via Slack if you need help finding photos or video.